HealthBarn USA is a leading voice in family nutrition, based in Ridgewood, New Jersey. We have been empowering children and families to live strong, energetic lives for more than 20 years through proprietary, science-based, hands-on nutrition curricula taught at the Ridgewood campus, schools, libraries, camps and other learning centers throughout the greater New York area.
Rachael Ray, TV celebrity chef and best-selling author, calls HealthBarn "a great idea...I'd love to see a HealthBarn everywhere!"
• 70,000+ children & counting
• 500+ assemblies nationwide
• 250+ school workshops
• 150+ school districts
• 50+ libraries
• 25+ after-school enrichments
Proven Teaching Methodology
• hands-on, interactive culinary
& nutrition learning experience
• 7 Healthy Habits & outcomes published in the journal Explore
• Thumbs-Up, No-Yucks approach published in Appetite for Life, HarperOne
• keeps families coming back for more!
• 500+ family-friendly, kid-approved
• developed by registered dietitians
• nutrition facts labels provided
• increases fruits and veggie consumption
• teaches safe chopping technique
• builds self confidence & independence
Culinary Creations Educator Training
►Fall & Spring Semesters: The 12-week curricula for each semester include a hands-on recipe, interactive nutrition lesson and fun activities each week to make sure these lessons stick.
►Training & Programs Bundled: The Culinary Creations 1.0 Educator Training (6-8 hours including live coaching session with Founder, Stacey Antine, MS, RDN) and Culinary Creations 2.0 Refresher are each bundled with 12 weeks of lessons to ensure HealthBarn's methodology and content are delivered for a Thumbs-Up experience.