Hands-On Programs in Culinary & Nutrition Education for Children
In today's fast-paced, tech-driven culture, instilling good nutrition habits and promoting healthy living among children is more important than ever. Childhood obesity and chronic disease among our continue to soar. Our programs are proven to address these issues in a new and creative way. Research suggests that educating students at a young age is most effective in developing good habits.
Through Culinary Creations, your students will be preparing hands-on recipes, taste testing nutritious foods and engaging in fun, interactive lessons to sprout healthy habits.
We are committed to helping your students have fun as they learn about nutrition & healthy habits to improve their overall diet and well-being.
Need more information about Culinary Creations for your after-school enrichment program? Message Founder & Registered Dietitian, Stacey Antine
Our proven, hands-on programs are the best choice for children.
We Promote Healthy Habits!
- The programs have been developed by HealthBarn USA, a leader with over 20 years experience in culinary & nutrition education programs for children,
Fun, Highly Engaging Lessons
- Your teacher(s) are trained by Founder, Stacey Antine, to teach Culinary Creations. Lessons and recipes are easy to follow for successful implementation.
- Hands-on recipes that are nutritional, creative and motivate children to try a variety of natural foods. Children take recipes home to share with their families.
We Meet Health Standards
- Variety of fruits & vegetables
- Recipes with less added sugar
- Increased physical activity
- More whole grains & calcium-rich foods
- Improved sleep routines
- Knowledge of natural vs. artificial ingredients
Culinary Creations programs are supported by extensive materials. This includes:
- Training videos
- PDF of Appetite for Life book
- Ingredient & supply lists for implementation of the program.
Live Chat Support
- We are available for coaching and support as needed for your educators who are teaching Culinary Creations.