Culinary Creations 1.0 Program
The unique curriculum emphasizes the importance of where food comes from and why eating fresh is best for a happy and healthy life.
Maugham School HSA Co-President
Superintendent, Milton Public Schools
Learn + Create + Eat!
Included in the Program:
• More fruits & vegetables
• Less added sugar in foods and beverages
• Increased physical activity
• More whole grains & calcium-rich foods
• Improved sleep routines
• Increased awareness for natural vs. artificial ingredients in foods
We Meet Learning Standards
- Personal hygiene and self-help skills promote healthy habits.
- Nutritious food choices promote wellness and are the basis for healthy eating habits.
- Understanding the principals of a balanced nutritional plan (e.g. moderation, variety of fruits, vegetables, limiting processed foods).
The most popular kid-friendly recipes that do not require use of an oven or stovetop are featured: Rainbow Swirly Smoothie, Texas Caviar, Creamy S'mores, Snowball Cake Pops and more!
All recipe ingredients are natural, nut-free foods. We recommend alternatives for dietary restrictions and food allergies.
Each class includes:
- Printable PDFs of inexpensive foods and supply lists
- Links to online shopping
- Proprietary recipes and hand-outs for parents
Hundreds of kids and parents have participated in Culinary Creations programs for many years. The programs are in over 25+ school districts in Northern New Jersey and growing. Kids keep coming back!